I don’t think I can handle the anxiety I’m feeling.

I’m not sleeping since my partner said they might leave. What do I do?

David Flowers

Last Update 2 jaar geleden

This is a terrible feeling, but very common. If you feel like you’re falling apart, I strongly suggest you see your doctor and explain what’s going on. If you’re in crisis and need to talk to someone immediately, call Crisis and Access Services at 810.257.3740. They have trained people there who can listen and help 24 hours a day. If you’re feeling suicidal or homicidal, don’t mess with that — go directly to the ER.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article