Do you work with...

David Flowers

Last Update 2 years ago

I work with couples, whether married, cohabitating, gay, straight, newly engaged, or whatever. I also work with individuals who are having issues related to a relationship as my schedule permits.

I do work with depression, anxiety, and some other clinical issues, but not when these are the primary issues. In other words, I work with couples and people who are having clinical issues mostly as a result of stress from relationship problems.

If you are an individual experiencing clinical symptoms that are not the result of a relationship problem, I'm not the counselor for you. Also, I do not treat couples where either violence or substance use are significant parts of the problem. I do handle affair recovery.

For more information, see my website. Click on Services-->Marriage/Couple Counseling.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article